Angela Farrior is the Director of Web Strategy for Campbell University. Her responsibilities include:
- user experience (UX) design, research, and strategy,
- supervision of the web team and major web projects,
- collaboration with internal clients to define and implement digital business needs,
- web analytics reporting and analysis,
- management of site search and tag implementation, and
- web content contributor support.
Angela joined Campbell University in August 2016 as Senior Web Developer. She was promoted to Director of Web Strategy in 2020. Previously, she worked in web development and communications for departments at NC State University and UNC-Chapel Hill. She received undergraduate and graduate degrees from East Carolina University.