Dr. Myers Received his Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Health Fitness in Preventive and Rehabilitative Programs from Central Michigan University. He then pursued a Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Duke University. Dr. Myers is recognized as a Board Certified Orthopaedic Specialist, and has completed a Doctorate of Science Degree in Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy.
His research interests include the appropriate application of manual therapy techniques with exercise interventions within orthopaedic dysfunctions, and the identification of motor control dysfunctions as a precursor/ result of musculoskeletal impairments.
- DSc Orthopaedic Manual Therapy, Andrews University
- DPT Doctor of Physical Therapy, Duke University
- BS Health Fitness in Preventive and Rehabilitative Programs, Central Michigan University
- American Physical Therapy Association (Orthopaedic, Education, and Research Sections)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists