My name is Brian Henderson, PhD – Adjunct Professor of Business for the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business. I have been serving as Adjunct Professor at Campbell University since 2013. Classes taught include: Business Communication, Business Systems Information Applications at the undergradudate level, Strategic Management, Business Ethics, and Human Resource Management for the MBA program. I also develop courses for the online MBA program.
I have a successful working background of 15 plus years in human resources, healthcare, management, and higher education. I have a track record of delivering significant, quantifiable accomplishments and improvements in large, and complex environments. I would characterize my style as decisive and relationship-centered; proactive in building synergy across the organization, and an expert in developing and delivering core curriculum initiatives that align continuous learning to organizational goals and objectives.
- BS Industrial/Organizational Psychology from The University of Akron
- MBA Franklin University
- PhD Organization & Management from Capella University
- Fayetteville Technical Community College, Department Chair-Business Administration/Human Resources Management
- Strayer University, Adjunct Professor of Graduate Business
- Webster University, Adjunct Professor of Business
- Principal, AlignHR
- Executive Project Manager, HR, Duke University & Health System