Christopher W. Stewart, MD is an Associate Professor of Internal Medicine. A native of Harnett County, Dr. Stewart earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology from UNC-Chapel Hill and his MD at East Carolina University. After medical school completed an internship and Internal Residency at the Medical University of South Carolina where he was Chief Resident.
Currently, Dr. Stewart is the Hospitalist Director at Central Harnett Hospital in Lillington, North Carolina in addition to being a faculty member with the medical school and physician assistant program at Campbell.
He is a member of the North Carolina Medical Society, the American College of Physicians, and the Society of Hospital Medicine.
Dr. Stewart has enjoyed over 13 years in private practice, internal medicine, and hospital medicine in his hometown community and is proud to be part of the medical school faculty.
- BS Biology/Minor Chemistry-UNC Chapel Hill
- M.D.-Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
- Internship, Residency and Chief Resident in Internal Medicine-Medical University of South Carolina-Charleston, SC
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Society of Hospital Medicine