Buies Creek native completed his bachelors at Campbell University in 2005 and worked for the better part of a decade in the public school system. He completed his Master’s degree at East Carolina University while working in instructional technology and design and was then hired by Campbell University Online as an instructional designer. Jason has been the Director of Instructional Technology & Design since the fall of 2015 where he oversees the development and design of online and blended courses at Campbell University. He and his wife, Brittany, live in Harnett County with their son, Nehemiah.
- B.S in Elementary Education, Campbell University
- MAEd. in Instructional Technology, East Carolina University
- Blackboard Certified Trainer
- Quality Matters Certified Course Reviewer
- Quality Matters Certified Applying the Rubric
- Member of the Online Learning Consortium
- Outreach & Missions leader at Church Alive, Fuquay-Varina