Dr. Jinsong Hao joined the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences at the Campbell University in 2018 as an associate professor. Dr. Hao has been teaching pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, biopharmaceutics, and pharmaceutical laboratory in undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs at different institutions.
Dr. Hao’s research has been in the area of drug formulation and delivery, with experiences in transdermal and topical formulations; drug delivery to the nail, eye, and inner ear; siRNA delivery; and pharmacokinetic study. She has over 50 publications in peer-reviewed journals and published several book chapters.
- PhD in Pharmaceutics, Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, CHINA
- Bachelor of Engineering in Pharmaceutics, Shenyang College of Pharmacy, CHINA
- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Marshall University
- Postdoc Fellow, Research Associate, Research Assistant Professor, University of Cincinnati
- Research Associate, Instructor, Nova Southeastern University
- Research Fellow, National University of Singapore
- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Shenyang Pharmaceutical University