Nicole M. Winget is an instructor in the Homeland Security and Criminal Justice programs at Campbell University. She is also the Academic Counselor for Campbell University Online.
- Graduated from Ohio Northern University College of Law in 2009
- She practiced law in Ohio, focusing on Criminal Defense and Trial Advocacy. While a lawyer, she also taught at Ohio Northern University, Ohio State University, and Rhodes State College. She is active as a mock trial coach, coaching both high school and college level mock trial teams, and currently leads the Campbell University and Wake Classical mock trial teams.
- She has been a member of the United States Navy for fourteen years (and counting). She started as an Enlisted Information Technology Specialist and has completed tours in Kuwait and Afghanistan. She is now a Lieutenant, assigned to the U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa / U.S. 6th Fleet.
- Outside of work, she is a Veteran's Court Mentor for Harnett County, NC, an active member with Operation Enduring Warrior, and an endurance event competitor.
Awards, Recognition & Honors
- Her awards include the Joint Service Accommodation Medal and the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal.