Nicole M. Winget is the Director of the Fort Bragg and Pope campus of Adult and Online Eduction. She is also an instructor in the Homeland Security and Criminal Justice programs at Campbell University.
- Graduated from Ohio Northern University College of Law in 2009
- She practiced law in Ohio, focusing on Criminal Defense and Trial Advocacy. While a lawyer, she also taught at Ohio Northern University, Ohio State University, and Rhodes State College. She is active as a mock trial coach, coaching both high school and college level mock trial teams, and currently leads the Campbell University and Wake Classical mock trial teams.
- She has been a member of the United States Navy for fourteen years (and counting). She started as an Enlisted Information Technology Specialist and has completed tours in Kuwait and Afghanistan. She is now a Lieutenant, assigned to the U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa / U.S. 6th Fleet.
- Outside of work, she is a Veteran's Court Mentor for Harnett County, NC, an active member with Operation Enduring Warrior, and an endurance event competitor.
Awards, Recognition & Honors
- Joint Service Commendation Medal
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal