Professor Olivia Weeks manages the Law School’s library in addition to her teaching responsibilities. Olivia was the Associate Law Librarian for Public Services at Campbell from 1994 until March 2007, when she became acting director. She was appointed Director of the Campbell Law Library in July 2007 where she undertook the challenge of planning and coordinating the move of the Law Library from Buies Creek to Raleigh, North Carolina.
Professor Weeks is active in professional legal education and library organizations. She teaches legal research and writing, and has published book chapters and articles related to these areas of interest.
- JD, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Campbell University
- MLS, East Carolina University
- AB (Religion), Meredith College, minors in Sociology and Education
- Law Clerk, J. Michael Weeks PA
- Associate Law Librarian/Reference Services, Campbell Law School
- Director of the Library and Learning Resources Center, Edgecombe Community College
- Member, American Association of Law Libraries
- Member, Southeastern Association of Law Libraries
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Raleigh Area Association of Law Libraries
- Member, Eleventh Judicial District Bar