Dr. Crouch’s primary expertise is in Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy: Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Acute/ICU hospital care. Prior to coming to Campbell, Dr. Crouch was the Director of Duke Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Co-Director of the APTA Credentialed Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Residency Program. She has served as Chairperson of the American Thoracic Society Pulmonary Rehabilitation Assembly Planning Committee and Vice President of the Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Section of the APTA. She has been ABPTS Board Certified in Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy since 2006, is an APTA Certified Clinical Instructor, and a Fellow in the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR). Dr. Crouch’s clinical practice is as a Cardiopulmonary PT at Duke University Hospital.
- tDPT, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MS, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- BS, Georgia State University
- APTA Cardiopulmonary Clinical Specialist (CCS)
- Fellow American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (FAACVPR)
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- American Thoracic Society
- North Carolina Thoracic Society
- North Carolina Cardiopulmonary Association
- Bohannon R, Crouch R. (2017). One-minute Sit-to-Stand Exercise Capacity Test: Systematic Review of Procedures, Performance, and Clinimetric Properties. J Cardiopulm Rehab Prev. In Press
- Bohannon R, Crouch R. (2017) Minimal clinically important difference for change in 6-minute walk test distance of adults with pathology: a systematic review. J Eval Clin Prac. 23, 377-381.
- MacIntyre N, Crouch R. (2016). Pulmonary Rehabilitation. In: Hess D, MacIntyre N, Galvin W, et al. eds. Respiratory Care: Principles and Practice. 3rd Ed. Jones and Bartlett Learning.
- Collins E, Bauldoff G, Carlin B, Crouch R, et al (2014). Clinical competency guidelines for pulmonary rehabilitation professionals: Position statement of the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation. 34(5):291-302
- Rochester C, Fairburn C, Crouch R. (2014) Pulmonary rehabilitation for respiratory disorders other than chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. In: Nici L, ZuWallack R. eds. Pulmonary Rehabilitation: Role and Advances. Clinics in Chest Medicine. 35(2)