Dr. Fuller is a board certified pharmacotherapy specialist as well as a clinical pharmacist practitioner.
- BS Chemistry, Wake Forest University
- BS Pharmacy, Medical College of Virginia (VCU)
- PharmD, Medical College of Virginia (VCU)
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS)
- Clinical Pharmacy Practitioner (CPP)
- Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacotherapy (BCACP)
- ALFP - Academic Leadership Fellows Program (AACP)
- Asheville Project Development, 1994
- Director of Ambulatory Care Residency Program, 1998-present
- TNT Certificate Program, 2008-present
- Pharmacists as Clinical Teachers (PACT), 2016-present
Awards, Recognition & Honors
- Preceptor of Year Awards, 1999, 2001,2002, 2004, 2014
- Professor of the Year, 2001, 2004
- Deans Teaching Award, 2007
- VCU Alumnus of the Year Award, 2008
- President's Award from North Carolina Pharmacists Association, 1992
- NCAP, Pharmacy week, month, pharmacy practice
- ASHP, residency program
- AACP, pharmacy practice, leadership forum
- Muzyk,AJ, Lentz, K, Green, C, Fuller HS , May DB, Roukema L, Emphasizing Bloom’s Affective Domain to Reduce Pharmacy Students’ Stigmatizing Attitudes AJPE 2017; 81 (2) Article 35, 1-7.
- MuzyK, AJ, Fuller SH, et al. Evaluating the incorporation of reflective discussions in an interactive classroom environment on students’ attitudes toward patients with mental illness and addiction: A focus on Bloom’s Affective Domain. J Pharm Prac 2016
- Muyzk AJ, Fuller SH, Jiroutek M. et al. Implementation of a flipped classroom model to teach psychopharmacotherapy to third year Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) students. Pharmacy Education. 2015.
- Volger EJ, Fuller SH, McLendon AN, Herring CT. Prevalence of Self-reported Non-medical Use of Prescription Stimulants in North Carolina Doctor of Pharmacy Students. Journal of Pharmacy Practice Dec 5th 2013; 1-10
- Maize D. Fuller SH, Hriztco P , et al. A Review of Remediation in Pharmacy and Other Health Professions. AJPE 2010;74(2):1-10.
- Fuller SH, Horlen C, Cisneros B, Merz TN. An Assessment of Pharmacy Students' Reading Ability and the Readability of Required Reading Materials" AJPE December 2007 71(6)Article 111:1-6.